Day 1 - Wednesday, 1 Oct, 14:00 PM
How do we ever get to the
driver’s seat? What is really doable? Are we serious about getting results?
do we strengthen our capabilities and the overall performance of a user
experience team? What is the best way to work with project stakeholders who may
(or may not) have power over user experience decisions?
You will have the
chance to meet with seasoned industry professionals to discuss these topics and
share your own experiences.
Participants will learn
- Opening (introduce yourself)
- Key UX success factors
- Look who’s talking
- Definition of UX leadership
- Hard leadership skills vs. soft leadership skills
- Looking forward: value added strategies
Who should attend
- Who’s who and what we do (in
the UXSG workshop today)
- Scale of influence and stakeholder management
- Case studies
- Scenario-based UX practices and UX strategies for professionals
- Other cases shared by attendees
UX practitioners, or anyone interested
in cultivating a healthy UX culture within your organisation. The session will be in English language.