Day 1 - Wednesday, 1 Oct, 14:00 PM
This workshop is
an interactive session that demonstrates how a collaborative work requires
designers to build their self-confidence around the conviction that the only
the whole team working together can build an excellent product.
“In collaborative design, take no hostages and leave
no man behind
will go through a typical design process followed in HP. They will follow the process to design product concepts and validate them.
- Discover > Customer needs and motivation
- Define > Innovative solutions for the customer
- Design > Product to fit customers’ needs and context of use
- Refine > Validate whether product meets customer needs
- Deliver > Innovative solutions for the customer
will learn how to collaborate and engage their team in the design process to
build a product that will solve users’ problems.Who should attend
Product Managers, Marketers, Researchers, Customer advocates and any other direct
or indirect customer facing roles that will have impact on overall customer
The session will be in English language.