Day 1 - Wednesday, 1 Oct, 14:00 PMThe Light Experience Center (LEC) is a
significant part of Philips' lighting business facility to demonstrate and showcase
our diverse lighting portfolio.
is a physical facility setup with various lighting situations both in and
It will be a guided tour to
explain lighting products, its application in context of use and the effects that can be achieved based upon the basic understanding of what light can do, especially in the
design of spatial experiences.Participants will learn
Who should attend
- Basics of lighting application
- Advance applications in the use of light
- Applications of different use-case situations
- Philips lighting portfolio of products
- Lighting and Interior Designers
- Lighting specifiers
Singapore, 620A Toa Payoh Lorong 1 TP3 Level 5.The session will be in English language.